What is Run the Peninsula?
- The series is made up of 5 races spanning sections of the Olympic Discovery Trail from Port Townsend to Port Angeles.
- Each race offers a 5K or 10K distance. Longer distance options for North Olympic Discovery Marathon and Larry Scott Trail. View the maps here
- Run with us on race day, or run VIRTUALLY. You have until December 31 of the same year to complete the races virtually.
- All finishers of each race will receive a unique medal. Finishers of all five races receive a bonus piece that will help to showcase an impressive showpiece of your accomplishments. You can find more information here.
- Save on your entry fees when you bundle more than four or more events. Register Here.
Run the Peninsula is a non-profit organization that gives back to the community and the trails that we run on.
This event could not happen without the support of the community, our volunteers and the Peninsula Trails Coalition (Build and maintain the Olympic Discovery Trail). Run the Peninsula series takes place on the Olympic Discovery Trail, which is run by the Peninsula Trails Coalition. The Peninsula Trails Coalition is an amazing all volunteer group that helps to build, protect, grow and maintain the trail. The Peninsula Trails Coalition is a 501(c)3 Corporation registered in the State of Washington Tax ID 91-1416511.
All of the Run the Peninsula events will give back to various groups in the community. Proceeds from all of the Run the Peninsula races will go towards the Olympic Discovery Trail and other groups in the community.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of the Run the Peninsula events please email email@example.com
The Port Angeles Marathon Association (PAMA) is a non-profit 501c4. The Port Angeles Marathon Association puts on 5 events a year and gives back to the local communities in many ways including offering the Kids Marathon program to all Clallam County elementary schools and working with civic groups, service clubs and school teams and programs by offering cash donations in return for volunteer time. Over the past 5 years, PAMA donated more than $80,000 to local organizations.